Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Carry on Driving With Stephensons Law Firm

Thread: EU citizen living in the UK charged for driving a vehicle after consuming alcohol

Zahari Kokalov is offline New Member

Default EU citizen living in the UK charged for driving a vehicle after consuming alcohol

I'm a EU citizen living in UK for a little bit less than 3yrs.I've been charged with driving after consuming alcohol (breath test 0.56).No previous convictions with clear record.I'm pleading guilty.
    My question is if im going to have to be deported after being sentenced?

I represent people accused of road traffic offences all over England and Wales

Default Re: EU citizen living in the UK charged for driving a vehicle after consuming alcohol

Deportation in these circumstances should not be an issue. A criminal conviction can cause restrictions on travel, with certain countries taking a harder stance than others in respect of these convictions. You should contact an immigration lawyer to get a full picture of the implications for your specific circumstances.