Compare SR22 Auto Insurance Rates and Save $$$'s
SR22 Insurance Quotes

Thread: Time/Duration of DUII Revokation

DniceMaki is offline New Member

Question Time/Duration of DUII Revokation

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Like our Facebook Page

In 2005 and again in 2008 are the last two DUIIs I had. But I also had 2 other DUIIs in 1990/91 and 2 in 1995, total DUIIs: 6 in 22 years. When I went to court in 2009 the Judge said license would be revoked for life? My attorney said that that meant 10 years. Was my attorney correct and that in 2019 I will be able to drive again?

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Time/Duration of DUII Revokation

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by DniceMaki View Post
    In 2005 and again in 2008 are the last two DUIIs I had. But I also had 2 other DUIIs in 1990/91 and 2 in 1995, total DUIIs: 6 in 22 years. When I went to court in 2009 the Judge said license would be revoked for life? My attorney said that that meant 10 years. Was my attorney correct and that in 2019 I will be able to drive again?
    If your drivers license has been permanently revoked you may file a petition in the county circuit court requesting your driving privileges to be restored after a period of ten years.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions