Compare SR22 Auto Insurance Rates and Save $$$'s
SR22 Insurance Quotes

Thread: high bac license restoration

cl10greg is offline New Member

Default high bac license restoration

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Like our Facebook Page

Hi everyone,
    My name is Greg and unfortunately I am posting on here. Back in September of last year I made the worse decision of my life and drove rather than sleeping it off and ended up with a high bac conviction. My question is about the license procedure at the end. When can I turn my interlock removal request in? Do I just have to pay the reinstatement fee or do I have to go to appeals court?

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: high bac license restoration

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by cl10greg View Post
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Greg and unfortunately I am posting on here. Back in September of last year I made the worse decision of my life and drove rather than sleeping it off and ended up with a high bac conviction. My question is about the license procedure at the end. When can I turn my interlock removal request in? Do I just have to pay the reinstatement fee or do I have to go to appeals court?
    The following information regarding removal of a Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAAID) was taken from the Michigan Secretary of State web site here.

"As a High BAC offender, you will be eligible to ask for permission to remove the BAIID 1 year after the beginning of your original license suspension if
    you have not violated the terms of your driver license restrictions.
    You must include a report(s) from your BAIID vendor(s) to the Administrative
    Hearings Section with your request for authorization to remove the BAIID
    ."

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions