Help with medical needed asap please!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dubbynate

Hi all, my license is due back on the 24th November. I am going to apply for my license tomorrow with the £90 cheque. I'm a high risk offender so I can apply no earlier than 3 months before November 24th. Can anyone tell me how long it will take for the dvla to actually respond to me? Because I travel a lot with my company. I was also convicted before June 2013 so I am before this "section 88". Will the dvla respond to me before November 24th because I've heard they are very slow? Please help guys. Thanks
Nathan.

Hi all, my license is due back on the 24th November. I am going to apply for my license tomorrow with the £90 cheque. I'm a high risk offender so I can apply no earlier than 3 months before November 24th. Can anyone tell me how long it will take for the dvla to actually respond to me? Because I travel a lot with my company. I was also convicted before June 2013 so I am before this "section 88". Will the dvla respond to me before November 24th because I've heard they are very slow? Please help guys. Thanks
Nathan.

Hi Dubbynate,

First of all the DVLA seem to work on there own time scale and will not hurry for anyone, very frustrating I know as there is nothing you can do to hurry them up and they tell you sod all when you ring them up anyway.

I am a high risk offender and applied three months before and only got my licence back a couple of weeks ago. (due to be driving on the 29th of this month).

If I was a betting man I would say you will get it back before your ban ends but I predict it will be a tight thing.

Good luck mate

Thanks for the reply, great info. I have stopped drinking from now on anyway, but I'm just waiting for the letter regarding my medical. When you received your letter. Did they give you a specific date or do you choose etc? I'm just worried if they can actually respond to my letter with an appointment for a medical, and return my results before 24th November. So frustrating!

Thanks for the reply, great info. I have stopped drinking from now on anyway, but I'm just waiting for the letter regarding my medical. When you received your letter. Did they give you a specific date or do you choose etc? I'm just worried if they can actually respond to my letter with an appointment for a medical, and return my results before 24th November. So frustrating!

Hi,
When I received the letter for the medical it just says you have to contact their recommended DVLA ddoctor.
Dont be supprised if its no where near your home!

Good luck, I've only got 5 and three quarter hours to go before I can legally drive again.
:)

Hi,
When I received the letter for the medical it just says you have to contact their recommended DVLA ddoctor.
Dont be supprised if its no where near your home!

Good luck, I've only got 5 and three quarter hours to go before I can legally drive again.
:)

Hi I have to go for medical to I sent my d1 off 3 weeks ago and I now have my medical tomorrow so it don't take that long to send you the letter
Out to book it hope this helps

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off