Gaining licence back medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mickyy h

Hello guys I have my medical on sep 1st for the dvla I have been a heavy cannabis smoker for a good few years now but have been off it for a week I had a joint last night and am now worried I'll fail as my test is in 27 days I'm not troubled about drink as it's not an issue it's just the cannabis I would be devastated to have to fail my medical as I need my licence back for work and have an child on the way.. I will not be smoking any more till I've at least took my medical could any body ease my worrys and give me advice on anything I can do to clear my system.. Thanks

Hello guys I have my medical on sep 1st for the dvla I have been a heavy cannabis smoker for a good few years now but have been off it for a week I had a joint last night and am now worried I'll fail as my test is in 27 days I'm not troubled about drink as it's not an issue it's just the cannabis I would be devastated to have to fail my medical as I need my licence back for work and have an child on the way.. I will not be smoking any more till I've at least took my medical could any body ease my worrys and give me advice on anything I can do to clear my system.. Thanks

Hi, I expect your medical went just fine? I just thought (as I've only just noticed your post) that I'd mention the answer is on various posts here and from my own medical is:

If you say no I don't do drugs then you don't get tested. Which is just as well because cannabis hangs around for say a week if you have a session once in a blue moon, or much much longer if you're a daily stoner, between 30 and (this is extreme and unlikely indeed) 90 days. I smoked on occasion having quit alcohol, and quit weed altogether a few months previous to be sure. At the end of the day if people can't stop using drugs (including alcohol) for a few months, then they do have a problem.

And before anyone rants(!) I didn't think I''d ever be able to survive without my nightcap of tinnies or stoned. I obviously had a problem. The DVLA and the police forced me to try it, and you know what? I discovered I am stronger than I thought!

Hi, I expect your medical went just fine? I just thought (as I've only just noticed your post) that I'd mention the answer is on various posts here and from my own medical is:

If you say no I don't do drugs then you don't get tested. Which is just as well because cannabis hangs around for say a week if you have a session once in a blue moon, or much much longer if you're a daily stoner, between 30 and (this is extreme and unlikely indeed) 90 days. I smoked on occasion having quit alcohol, and quit weed altogether a few months previous to be sure. At the end of the day if people can't stop using drugs (including alcohol) for a few months, then they do have a problem.

And before anyone rants(!) I didn't think I''d ever be able to survive without my nightcap of tinnies or stoned. I obviously had a problem. The DVLA and the police forced me to try it, and you know what? I discovered I am stronger than I thought!

Hi and I'm still waiting had my medical last week.. I stayed off for a month althought I seen the actual test they carry out is like a traffic light system they put blood in a vile with the colors red green and yellow of its turns green you past obviously the other two hinder your chance of getting licence back so they don't even check for cannabis lol but yeah I am stronger since getting forced to stop! All keep you updated I should get the letter anyday now!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off