DVLA GP Letter & Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

RoughShift

Hi guys.
As a high risk offender I have recently made the application for my licence after being banned for drug driving , my ban was actually up 5 years ago in 2012 (one of my bans has expired as of June). I applied in in 2014 but was advised to wait 12months so I'm guess they found something in urine screen though I can't imagine what. Anyway this time, I thought it would be the same drill.
Medical then write to GP etc.. but they have sent me the medical questionairre and have requested my GP details 1st. This has been filled in and sent away. I have not been around drugs for 2years. Do you think
Il have to go for the medical 2nd this time? And any idea of time frames for contacting GPs?The letter said if they write to him they shall let me know. Is it a letter or form they send him? Also when I view my licence information via the DVLA site.. it shows my ban as a "D20 - driving while unfit through alcohol" ?? Even though I passed every breath test and was actually found to have drugs slightly over the the then accepted levels in my system. Don't know they would do this as it's not the correct conviction?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off