Post medical and nervous

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scubasteve

Ok so have just had my HRO Medical, nice and straight forward as others have mentioned, had a previous medicheck test at 0.7 a week prior just for my own piece of mind, although I have be drink free now for several months.

this is my second offence one previous being 9 years and 11 months ago, I have seen my doc back in 2016 feb to discuss me being sober and having a course of Librium to help the transition, had a update with the doc in may to say all was good and not drank.

now when it came to the medical questionnaire I said no to all the questions regarding alcohol dependency and misuse etc etc, because at the time my wife left with my son and I was in a terrible place and definitely went down the wrong road in dealing with it, but such is life and I didn't want this emotional time and my honest cry for help to effect my life anymore. I'm done with that and have no issue with drinking I'm can take or leave it, hence not bothering for 7 plus months.

my only concern now is that by answering no to all the questions will come back and bite me on the ass...if they contact my GP. what if they find out ive twisted the truth , what will happen?

any advice or anyone been in the same situation?

thanks in advance

I don't really know to be honest (yet to sit medical).
There's a chance that they qokt contact your GP if you get a low CDT reading and then you'll be fine and have your license issued.
I'm thinking that if you score a decent CDT and they do contact your GP anyways you'll likely be issued a one year license, but that's just a guess!

What sort of questions do they ask on the questionaire is it written or verbal questions from the dd=r

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off