Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Thread: Hey guys, just a check in

Jetsetter is offline Member

Default Hey guys, just a check in

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Like our Facebook Page

So my story was back in 2013, nicked for drink driving, banned for 12 months, world fell apart. I got over it. 3 years on I'm paying 400 quid a year to drive a 2015 BMW 320d. My visit here is too really reach out to those who have repieced themselves after a valuable lesson. How are you? Glad you got caught when you did, and not after killing someone? I know as sure as hell I am.

Anonymous90 is offline Member

Default Re: Hey guys, just a check in

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetter View Post
    So my story was back in 2013, nicked for drink driving, banned for 12 months, world fell apart. I got over it. 3 years on I'm paying 400 quid a year to drive a 2015 BMW 320d. My visit here is too really reach out to those who have repieced themselves after a valuable lesson. How are you? Glad you got caught when you did, and not after killing someone? I know as sure as hell I am.
    I must admit, my original attitude was "I wish I had been able to escape" however in the months after this, after much self-reflection, my attitude has significantly changed. I am incredibly lucky. It's been a hard few months, but it's coming to the end now and my life is better for it. I'm more knowledgeable after my excellent course and I feel as though I am in control now. I know that it's easier and safer to take a taxi. The reasons for driving were never justified and now I am thankful. Nobody got hurt, I'll never do it again and ultimately, once I am back on the road, this will have been consigned to history. Things could have gone very differently.