Dvla questions any tips

Convicted Driver Insurance

rcb_82

Hi guys

been on this site for a while now. Haven't seen any advise on filling out the medical questions as if you answer wrong can open a massive can of worms on getting licence back ... also do dvla request a report from gp or wait to see results of cdt test ... I have posted a few times about this but no replies as of yet so any advise would be great

From my experience I don't think there is any trick questions.....you have to state facts that can be backed up by evidence from your GP because he will be responsible for a diagnosis of misuse or dependence if he is asked to by dvla.

you can take a risk and not tell the truth on the form if you want to, that's up to you. The form is a starting point of evaluation for your drinking habitsand whether you are fit to drive.

From my experience I don't think there is any trick questions.....you have to state facts that can be backed up by evidence from your GP because he will be responsible for a diagnosis of misuse or dependence if he is asked to by dvla.

you can take a risk and not tell the truth on the form if you want to, that's up to you. The form is a starting point of evaluation for your drinking habitsand whether you are fit to drive.

I called the dvla medical team earlier this year & they stated depending on the outcome of the blood test they then contact doctor or issue licence they don't always refer to your gp

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off