Blew 56 and got 15 months !!!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

sewardstone

Hiya, have had an awful week, just been to court after moving my car 200 yards...duty solicitor was an abnoxious c.. and didn`t even look at my diagram, photos or statement regarding mitigating circumstances ie driving to work, poorly mum or kids miles away !! I was arrested 2 hours after moving my car and drinking afterwards...but only blew 56 at the police station and was still held overnight with no idea what was happening, in court I was given a 15 month ban, I thought 12 months for a lower reading ??? Any way the reason for my thread is can I still supervise my partner, he has a provisional license and is insured ? Any help with this would be great, many thanks

A reading of 56 attracts a ban of 12-16 months, so it could have been more than the 15 months you got.

I'm afraid that you cannot supervise your partner, you have to be the holder of a full licence to do that and as you are banned, that makes it impossible.

A reading of 56 attracts a ban of 12-16 months, so it could have been more than the 15 months you got.

I'm afraid that you cannot supervise your partner, you have to be the holder of a full licence to do that and as you are banned, that makes it impossible.
Thanks for your reply..lots of buses from now on..hey ho x

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off