Medical Help

Convicted Driver Insurance
Banned in January 5th 2016 for 18months. Was offered to do my course that reduces the length of the ban by 4.5 months.
The question is when can i start to apply for my medical? I am currently on my drink driving course as we speak.

I had one binge night out with some friends from work will this show up? I rarely drink but when i do i seem to get plastered maybe once every 2-3 months. How long should i not touch alcohol for?

You will be due to drive on about the 19th February. As a 'high risk offender' you can apply to get your licence back 3 months earlier to start the process..... 19th November.
this will depend on when your course finishes. The certificate confirming that you have attended a course has to be sent out within 2 weeks of the course finishing. The same day that you receive your certificate is the day that the court has been told of the course completion to reduce your ban. They then have to advise DVLA of the reduction so we advise that you wait until 7 days after you receive the certificate before you send off your application to DVLA to ensure they have been notified.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off