Licence back

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scrumptious

Hi, I've just recieved my licence back but it's only for a year. I blew 105 on the night I got caught.
I applied for my results and my cdt level was 0.7?
I thought this would put me in the green area of the traffic light system that they use.
I spoke to the dvla before receiving my results and when they told me my licence was for a year I did ask would I have to apply again next year and do another medical and I was told yes, I would have to apply, fill a form in and they may send me for a medical????
ive done everything asked of me, community service, DD course, paid fine etc
I'm gutted, just wanted to finally put this all behind me.
Anyone else familiar with this?

Was there anything on the form you completed that would have raised concerns? Otherwise they presumably enquired with your GP and there is some previous history (in the past 3 years) that made them cautious?
the good news is that the next medical will be free.......

Thank you for replying. I answered yes to smoking a joint once last year and my doctor wrote that I had disclosed once to him that I was drinking too much so maybe that's why?
The dvla said after filling in a form they may send me for a medical so will just have to wait and see.

The doctor disclosure will be the reason for the 1 year licence. At least you have a licence, just inconvenient going through it again in 12 months but if there are no further issues you should be good for the full licence after that.

Thanks again. It will be an inconvenience but hey ho, will be driving soon. Will cross that bride when I come to it I suppose. (Medical)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off