1st offense, blew 74 at station. No clue what to do

Convicted Driver Insurance
Status
Not open for further replies.

borisbadger

Hi all

i made the mistake of drink driving and have a court date set. I've never been arrested before so have no idea what to expect. I blew 74 at station and admitted everything and am going to plead guilty. I have a few questions that i hope someone may help with though

Firstly, do i need a solicitor if I am going to plead guilty and is there anything I should do to prepare myself for court?

Secondly, does anyone have any experience of getting court dates moved? I have a family holiday booked and the date falls right in the middle and I don't want my wife and son to suffer any more than they have to for my mistake

Lastly, I crashed my car during the incident but no-one else was involved. Will this effect my fine/ban/sentence?

Thanks in advance for any help on this, I am lost

Hi all

i made the mistake of drink driving and have a court date set. I've never been arrested before so have no idea what to expect. I blew 74 at station and admitted everything and am going to plead guilty. I have a few questions that i hope someone may help with though

Firstly, do i need a solicitor if I am going to plead guilty and is there anything I should do to prepare myself for court?

Secondly, does anyone have any experience of getting court dates moved? I have a family holiday booked and the date falls right in the middle and I don't want my wife and son to suffer any more than they have to for my mistake

Lastly, I crashed my car during the incident but no-one else was involved. Will this effect my fine/ban/sentence?

Thanks in advance for any help on this, I am lost

This is a duplicate thread which has been answered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off