drug driving medical fitness etc .

Convicted Driver Insurance

micc

Hi all

I have done some posts but pretty lowsey none interested types .

But now im getting a little excited that i may be getting my licence back .

However having seen that gallstones should not hinder my medical ,having stopped drinking etc my main worry is my medication .I lost both oy my parents in the middle of losing my license .

I was put on Dhc/Dyhidricoidine for back pain (codeine) type .Also mitraizpipin (anti depressant) And then lately a Benzodiazipine (valium)

My questions here is will they take this into account threw my HRO medical ? I did seek help about my dependency more so because i was confused to the point i thought i was a "junkie" ..I even went to leanths or rehab , i got funding went and visited but this was not what i was needing ..All i needed was a little understanding of the meds i was using ..However im now stable on 10mg of valium (prescribed 20mg) .And dhc 120mg (4 per day) but i sometimes only take one ..And the anti p is for night time ..My doctor says i will be fine as im used to these meds which i am ..I function normal with them ..I still will be **** at reverse parking but i always was ..Im just wondering will any the places ive been in contact about my medication use have contacted dvla ?

My doctor has said she will explain that im fine on what i take , ive told her that if i ever felt unfit id never go in the car ..So just wondering peoples opinions on the whole medication side of things ..I will keep people updated on my journey and how long it took/takes .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off