Dvla medical how long??

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hello , Im not going to yapp about how silly i am for drink driving because we all know this, I drank and i drove 2nd offense got 3 year ban , Went for my medical today which i have to add is not as scary as the previous anxiety thoughts before in my head, The medical is basically a questionnaire ,height test, weigh yourself, felt my kidney and liver area, and blood test, it was very quick roughly 25mins all in all, the doctor said everything i answered i should be fine, no problem as i havent drank for 5 months and cut down dramatically over past year,

BAsically my question to all is:

After the dvla medical how long did it take to actually receive the license back?

Hello , Im not going to yapp about how silly i am for drink driving because we all know this, I drank and i drove 2nd offense got 3 year ban , Went for my medical today which i have to add is not as scary as the previous anxiety thoughts before in my head, The medical is basically a questionnaire ,height test, weigh yourself, felt my kidney and liver area, and blood test, it was very quick roughly 25mins all in all, the doctor said everything i answered i should be fine, no problem as i havent drank for 5 months and cut down dramatically over past year,

BAsically my question to all is:

After the dvla medical how long did it take to actually receive the license back?

Hi, Dvla state that after a medical it takes upto 2weeks to recieve the results then upto 4weeks to recieve a decision. I had my medical on the 16th November and have pestered the dvla everyday as my job depends on it. The DVLA have level 1-3 priorities according the chap i spoke to last week. normal cases go through as a level one, cases ( like mine) which cause job complication go through as soon as possible. my license is apparently being approved as we speak and could be back with me by the end of next week depending on the post so all in mine has taken 8-9working days as a level 3 priority. my advise would be if you are desperate for it, to pester them everyday for updates and maybe even a few white lies to try and get it onto a higher priority. hope this helps

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off