What to do with my car while banned for 13 months?

Convicted Driver Insurance

robbo80

i got banned last week,rang my insurance company up and they revoked my insurance. my car is currently parked on my dads driveway its taxed until october. what options do i have ? i want my dad to use the vehicle while im banned on his insurance but my insurance company said I have to insure it myself! obviously my other option is to SORN it for a year but would prefer my dad or his partner to use it? any help is much apreciated.

i got banned last week,rang my insurance company up and they revoked my insurance. my car is currently parked on my dads driveway its taxed until october. what options do i have ? i want my dad to use the vehicle while im banned on his insurance but my insurance company said I have to insure it myself! obviously my other option is to SORN it for a year but would prefer my dad or his partner to use it? any help is much apreciated.

You could always change the legal owner of the car to you dad or his partner, just as you would if you sold it. They could then insure and drive it whilst you are disqualified, once your disqualification is expired, simply change the legal owner of the car back to yourself?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off