Drink Driving Course not showing up on DVLA

Convicted Driver Insurance

HitmanAgent47

I did a Drink Driving Education course in January, I can drive again in August with the reduction, but looking on the DVLA website, it still says I'm banned until December. Emailed the Drink Driving Course and the Court I was tried in. Who else do I contact to make sure this goes through, I'll be annoyed if I've done this course and can't get my licence back until December.
Thank You

There could have been an error by the course provider, or by the court.
The provider notify the court, who amend their records. The court then notifies DVLA and the Police National Computer.
Have you received a certificate of completion from the course provider? If not, the fault is certainly with them. If you have, contact the court that convicted you and ask them to check your record of disqualification to see if the reduction is shown there. If it is, ask them to re notify DVLA of the reduction.
If the provider is TTC, if you send me a PM with your full name and date of birth and I will check our records. I obviously cannot do that for other providers.

Thanks for replying, I've got a certificate from the Course and I've emailed them just to see if they can do anything. I've also emailed the court I was tried in to see what is happening and just waiting of a reply.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off