countsown1

Convicted Driver Insurance

ellen1

guys, i have to start this thread because my original thread was closed due to some wile comments.
I have 6 months to go, which is not so bad, compare to what i went through already. :)
how many months do you have?
you know it wouldn't off been so bad if we had a good transport. sometimes i feel good that i can sit and read a book while somebody driving me. but its bad that the buses are so late and go through the worst possible route. I hate it! the worst possible! sometimes takes me 2 hours to get home, but if iam very very lucky its 1 hour. with my car - 3- minutes... :-(

My ban ends Aug 20th, sent in DR1 form & awaiting a date for a medical at the moment.
Getting public transport to & from work took more than a bit of getting used to, been doing it around a year now, adds 3-4 hrs travelling to the working day.
In the process of sourcing which cars are available in my budget.
The cost of insurance is the main concern along with getting through the medical & questionnaire process.
I have generally always driven small economical cars so will continue along that path if given the green light from the DVLA doctor, keeping costs down as much as possible will be especially important until convictions are spent.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off