in reply of...

Convicted Driver Insurance

ellen1

Hi guys, i do not always check the replies, but i have seen that my thread "countdown" was locked, due to some nasty comments (as I understand). Firstly, thank you Price, that you have moderated it and spared me from some upsetting comments. But I'd like to answer to Ryan, I do not need your advice about antidepressants, I've been to docs, and it's not acceptable for me what they have prescribed. I was going to explain why, but basically it is just my business. This is not a depression forum. We come here for a support, because we all in this situation. And no, I don't feel sorry for myself, I find it really hard, but I am not feeling sorry for myself. And I can see people are finding it very hard too, this is why we are here - for some support. Obviously you are in the same situation, but you are feeling anger at the moment, and its projected for some reason on other people in the same situation. There is no need for it. We all have different reasons or circumstances, but yes, i know, we all did the same mistake. And we have different ways of coping with it, different emotions. I think it helps if we can support each other rather than turn on each other. I come here not often, but when I feel really low, and I thank all that help we with their advice and support. if you want to project anger feel free too. Because I do know how you feel, but please do not insult.

unbelievable though, as I am catching up with this forum, I see Ryan that you have passed quite a few judgement on people. Perhaps its your way to cope, because you have done the same offence, you do realise don't you? Mb you should direct that anger on yourself.

Hi guys, i do not always check the replies, but i have seen that my thread "countdown" was locked, due to some nasty comments (as I understand). Firstly, thank you Price, that you have moderated it and spared me from some upsetting comments. But I'd like to answer to Ryan, I do not need your advice about antidepressants, I've been to docs, and it's not acceptable for me what they have prescribed. I was going to explain why, but basically it is just my business. This is not a depression forum. We come here for a support, because we all in this situation. And no, I don't feel sorry for myself, I find it really hard, but I am not feeling sorry for myself. And I can see people are finding it very hard too, this is why we are here - for some support. Obviously you are in the same situation, but you are feeling anger at the moment, and its projected for some reason on other people in the same situation. There is no need for it. We all have different reasons or circumstances, but yes, i know, we all did the same mistake. And we have different ways of coping with it, different emotions. I think it helps if we can support each other rather than turn on each other. I come here not often, but when I feel really low, and I thank all that help we with their advice and support. if you want to project anger feel free too. Because I do know how you feel, but please do not insult.
to be honest no point to try anything better. u will be banned for at least 24 month, mb reduced with a course. so be ready for it and embrace it, nothing you can do. :-( i have 5 months to go now our of that punishment and its been hell!!

Ellen I know how you feel, I saw a guy today I was in the DD course with he was driving, there is a light at the end onf the tunnel stay strong Hun x

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off