medical query

Convicted Driver Insurance

noo1

Hi, just a query but does everyone have to have a medical to get their licence back? My reading was 52 and I'm 3 months into my ban. Thanks

Hi noo1 you won,t need a medical unless you blow over 87.5mg. Only other time i know of is if it,s 2nd offence within 10 yrs or refusal to give or supply a specimen of breath blood or urine hope that helps and if i,m wrong i,m sure i,ll be corrected as i was a HRO and blew over 87.5 mg

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I really wasn't sure. I seem to be counting the days, weeks and months all the time but must keep plodding along.

you,ll be suprised how quick it goes just don,t make the same mistake again i know i won,t make sure you apply for your licence 56 days or more before ban ends cos DVLA don,t rush things

you,ll be suprised how quick it goes just don,t make the same mistake again i know i won,t make sure you apply for your licence 56 days or more before ban ends cos DVLA don,t rush things

Certainly apply 56 days before you are due to drive again. (DVLA should send you a form D27 at about that time to apply on, if not, get a D1 form from the post office) Do NOT apply earlier than 56 days as DVLA will simply return your application as invalid, second class post, and you will not find out for some time that they have rejected it.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off