Making money

Convicted Driver Insurance

jimdavis

Banned
In recent years I have made a reasonable amount of money from people who
regularly drink and drive by vastly reducing the chance of them getting caught.

No not a taxi service.
I find groups of employees who usually go to the pub on Friday afternoon after work.
They don't get drunk, but are certainly over the drink drive limit.
Often there are Police around watching the pub and the pub car park.
I charge the group a fee to reduce their chances of being pulled-in and breath tested when they
leave the pub and drive home.
I enter the pub with the group but don't drink any alcohol.
When the group leave the pub they aren't drunk and leave normally without any obvious signs of
consuming alcohol.
I leave the pub with them, stagger around, fall over a few times and stagger to my car.
I take some time to open the door of my car due to my apparent drunken state.
On many occasions I have attracted the attention of the Police due to my apparent drunken behaviour.
The Police then drive into pub car park and ask me to get out of the vehicle.
On a few occasions they have pulled me in shortly after driving away from the pub.
They give me a breath test and find that my alcohol level is zero.
Often the Police have asked why my alcohol level was zero after leaving the pub.
My answer was the truth. I hadn't been drinking alcohol.
However, I don't tell them that I never drink and drive when I'm a paid decoy.
That's how to make money from regular drink drivers without breaking the law myself.

You obviously have a bunch of stupid fpeople in your area then....... I take it that there is only one police car in your town?
How does that reduce the risk of them being stopped by another police car in the next street or at any time on their journey home?
how does that reduce their chance of being involved in a road traffic collision, where the police routinely breath test anyone involved?
How does it reduce their chance of being caught when you have a night off from your stupid antics?
how does it help the poor drink driver who does not leave at the same time as you?
How do they leave the pub 'without any obvious signs of consuming alcohol'..... When they HAVE consumed alcohol?
how long does it take for the police to realise they are dealing with an idiot, not a drink driver...... You expect us to believe that the police fall for this weekly, blindly stopping the obvious one each time and ignoring all the other ones waiting in there cars to dive out of the car park as you are stopped?
how do you not realise that this amounts to the offence of "aiding and abetting the commission of an offence, namely drink driving' and you could be prosecuted even though you 'never drink and drive' ?
How do you sleep at night?
this forum is for help and support for people who have had issues with or questions about drink driving. You have had advice from people about your few cans of Stella a night, where you have asserted that you never drink and drive, yet now you post this ridiculous claim that you earn a living as a drink driving decoy. How do you think that this assists people needing advice, which was freely given to you when you sought it?

Last edited:
Here's me thinking I had made a mistake!!! Totally gob smacked by that admission.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off