COURT NEXT THURSDAY...

Convicted Driver Insurance

Ryan9911

so after three months of waiting i am finally going to be punished. as i should be im just writing here to see what other drivers have got... i was 147 in blood. i did crash my car but it was on a country road no others involved i was badly injured spent Christmas day and boxing day in hospital as i had a massive laceration to my head that needed a operation. witch cut a artery and a punctured lung.. this was all deserved... my lesson is learnt well and truly....

so if you could just post your bans for your mistakes.. thank you

My partner just got 12 months reduced to 9 with the rehabilitation course for 170 in blood. but even his solicitor said this was an amazing result and it was likely he would have been looking at 18-24 months. There were similar circumstances to yours re accident etc. There are sentencing guidelines which may help you though I don't know how to link think it's 17-22 months on your reading plus fine if it's a first offence. Plead guilty, dress smartly, look ashamed and get a solicitor.

My partner just got 12 months reduced to 9 with the rehabilitation course for 170 in blood. but even his solicitor said this was an amazing result and it was likely he would have been looking at 18-24 months. There were similar circumstances to yours re accident etc. There are sentencing guidelines which may help you though I don't know how to link think it's 17-22 months on your reading plus fine if it's a first offence. Plead guilty, dress smartly, look ashamed and get a solicitor.
wow that is a really good result yeah im looking at 17-22 months but i have pleaded guilty already by letter and admitted it all after got out of hospital and the arresting officer in the interveiw commended my honesty... but anyway ill let you know what happens.. thank you for the reply

No probs Ryan. Hope you get on ok. Remember to ask your solicitor to ask for the court to consider going on the rehabilitation course. Let us know how you get on

Ryan,
you mentioned pleading guilty by letter...... That is not possible, the court will require you to be present as they cannot disqualify you in your absence, and a disqualification is compulsory for drink driving.

Ryan,
you mentioned pleading guilty by letter...... That is not possible, the court will require you to be present as they cannot disqualify you in your absence, and a disqualification is compulsory for drink driving.
yeah i had a court summons through and in that i could plead guilty in there but yea i still have to enter my plea at court.. and yeah i will let you know how i get on, thank you

well i got back from court... given a 18 month ban reduced to 14 with driving course... and £145 court costs and 80hrs of community service...

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off