First post

Convicted Driver Insurance

Poppy

I've been reading posts on this site for a while and decided I need advice... I have been 'done twice' for DD last time being 8 years ago but have decided I want a car so have a medical on 9 march. I drink on feeling most and haven't had a good start to the year however I have not had a drink in about a week and don't intend to until my medical so would that give enough time to get my CDT levels in normal range? Also my biggest worry is years ago I suffered in silence with I can only describe as some mental health problem, I don't take medication but have many scars on my arms from self harming, I'm worried the dr will see these and say I'm a nutter or something. Has anyone else had this?
thanks

I've been reading posts on this site for a while and decided I need advice... I have been 'done twice' for DD last time being 8 years ago but have decided I want a car so have a medical on 9 march. I drink on feeling most and haven't had a good start to the year however I have not had a drink in about a week and don't intend to until my medical so would that give enough time to get my CDT levels in normal range? Also my biggest worry is years ago I suffered in silence with I can only describe as some mental health problem, I don't take medication but have many scars on my arms from self harming, I'm worried the dr will see these and say I'm a nutter or something. Has anyone else had this?
thanks

hi poppy hope you don't mind me asking how long of a ban did you get? ru working you will be fine medical is only for alcohol
nothing else.

I got 18months the first time back in 2000 then 3years in 2005/6 Stupid I know but hindsight is always there to pester me. I'm not actually working, I'm a single parent in my first year of a law degree, have really turned my life around and the final piece I want is my licence back

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off