DD Rehab Course should i complain

Convicted Driver Insurance

FLYNNO

i,ll keep it short as just done a long story and posted and realise i wasn,t logged in LOL
Banned till 20th july 2015
DD course completed so ban ends 20th jan 2015 am also HRO so can apply for licence 90 days before disqualification ends here,s the story should have letter from DVLA on 20th Oct 2014 no letter leave it 2 weeks no letter phone DVLA asking for forms as ban ends 20th jan 2015 to be told no it don,t 20th july 2015 told them i,d done DD course they have no record told them i can send certificate by email told no has to come from sentencing court phone court they have no record give the certificate number and phone number of the course they phone for certificate they send it to the court court send it to DVLA. i phone course and ask if they,ve had a call from the court which they say yes yesterday we faxed it through as soon as they called so long and short of it is they didn,t send certificate in time and has caused a delay with DVLA

Flynno,
With a 20 month ban, a 5 month reduction will reduce it to 20th February not 20th Jan, so you still have 4 weeks left for DVLA to sort it in time.

Last edited:
Hi price just to confirm my situation got disqualified on 20th Oct 2013 for 20 months reduced to 15 months with DD course.
The full term would take me to 20th June 2015 minus the 5 months makes it 20th Jan 2015 so looks like i made a mistake thinking it was 20th July 2015 appologise for wrong info fancy me adding a month to an already long enough stretch lol

Flynno,
people are usually too optimistic, not add to their own ban!
glad from your PM that your problems were not from TTC. We have computers systems that dual notify the client and the court at the same time, so when you receive your certificate, you can be confident that the court have also be advised. Some of the smaller course providers do not have this.

price1367
glad it wasn,t one of yours i,m not out to make trouble to be honest but bit annoyed as i said in pm about wrong D.O.B not sending certificate etc etc and as for adding the extra month in the calculations DVLA are doing that for me cos they are slack IMHO now 2 days after ban finished DVLA idiots are still deciding so anyone who reads this don,t D&D because A it,s stupid aand B it ain,t worth the hassle will be ringing DVLA again tomorrow so will let you know the deal don,t think it,s over yet though

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off