Blood Reading Results

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gcfg

Hi I am trying to obtain the results on my blood reading from 4 years ago almost for a drink driving related incident (DR90 in possession of a vehicle whilst unfit through drugs). At the time 4 years ago I hired a lawyer and have a copy of the lab results however no where on the documentation does it state the Drug related blood reading.

I rang the lab that did the blood test and was told they can't disclose that information to me. Who can I contact to obtain the blood reading. I need to inform my insurance company what it was in order to minimize my insurance.

Can anyone help ?

Kindest Regards

I would expect that your solicitor should have notes that were made when he attended court with you.
The analysts report would have formed the basis for the prosecutions statement of facts. Unlike a blood alcohol reading, where there is a defined legal limit, impairment through drugs is based on the opinion of the expert analyst. It is often based on a finding of a mixture of drugs, some of which could be prescribed, together with perhaps some alcohol, below the legal limit. This is then taken as a totality to form the opinion that at the time of driving your ability to control a motor vehicle was impaired.
there is no "2 spliff limit" or "an E and a pint limit", it is done on a case by case basis. What you should be able to tell the insurance company, from the analysts report, is what drugs - or drugs and alcohol combination - were involved in your case.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off