How long does it take to get results of blood tests back in Scotland?

Convicted Driver Insurance

RALS

Hello,
Does anyone know how long it will take to get blood test results back in Scotland please? A breath test in the hospital was a fail (just one taken) so bloods were taken.There was no arrest or bail sheet given.just really wondering if it's a case of waiting and seeing what happens.
any advice would be welcome
Many thanks

Hello,
Does anyone know how long it will take to get blood test results back in Scotland please? A breath test in the hospital was a fail (just one taken) so bloods were taken.There was no arrest or bail sheet given.just really wondering if it's a case of waiting and seeing what happens.
any advice would be welcome
Many thanks

There is no set time frame whereby you will definitely receive the results back in x amount of weeks, it is usually several weeks. I'm afraid it is just a case of waiting and seeing what happens. Let us know when you do receive them and how long it took and the outcome.

Do you know what the reading of the breath test in hospital was?

I got my blood taken 30th November and citation when I got it said it was analysed 12th feb. Approx 74 days.!!

Or over 10 weeks!!

Last edited:
I got my blood taken 30th November and citation when I got it said it was analysed 12th feb. Approx 74 days.!!

Or over 10 weeks!!

Thanks Kevpen. Still not heard anything. This was middle of October so it has been about 12 weeks now. did you get postal citation or did the police come to your house? How long in total was it from you having blood taken to when you got the papers through? Thanks for responding.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off