Hi Im really confused DVLA medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

vk1972

Hi All - I did my medical and the DVLA requested that the doctor advise whether I have ever misued alcohol or was dependant.. they wont tell me why I got the report the doctor sent back and the only negative or potentially negative thing on there was that im on medication for anxiety and 1 sleeper at night and 3 years ago i was advised yo modify my drinking behaviour everything eles ie. have I had treatment for alcohol been on detox ill ness coz of alcohol ilnness coz of alcohol my doctor said no as I havent had. Still not heard from DVLA so am i unlikely to get my licence back because of the 3 year thing... its really stressful and doesnt help my anxiety much.

Thanks for looking.

Hi All - I did my medical and the DVLA requested that the doctor advise whether I have ever misued alcohol or was dependant.. they wont tell me why I got the report the doctor sent back and the only negative or potentially negative thing on there was that im on medication for anxiety and 1 sleeper at night and 3 years ago i was advised yo modify my drinking behaviour everything eles ie. have I had treatment for alcohol been on detox ill ness coz of alcohol ilnness coz of alcohol my doctor said no as I havent had. Still not heard from DVLA so am i unlikely to get my licence back because of the 3 year thing... its really stressful and doesnt help my anxiety much.

Thanks for looking.

Hi just to see did the dvla send u letter stating this or I have been for my medical and they sent letter to my GP and not heard nothing from them only 3weeks left of my ban and just wondering if any one would know anything thanks

Yea I had a letter from them stating this.. I gave up drinking for 3 and a half weeks but they don't give out any info so who knows

I heard nothing from them either my ban finished in September. I rang them and they said nothing.. Do you know why they wrote to your doctor..

Yea I had a letter from them stating this.. I gave up drinking for 3 and a half weeks but they don't give out any info so who knows

Send letter to dvla for ur bloods results to see what ur level is.i was off the drink for months then had big night out at wedding so that's got me worried lol just need to keep fingers crossed and hope u get it sored I know what its like the stress is unbelievable at times

I heard nothing from them either my ban finished in September. I rang them and they said nothing.. Do you know why they wrote to your doctor..
Vk1972, what was the date of your ban?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off