Getting licence back in N Ireland

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gutted123NI

Hey guys I was just basically looking to know is there a long waiting period to getting your licence back in N Ireland? I have my course next week and on completion of it I think, as i was banned for 12 months 16 April 2014, I should beable to apply from 16 Jan 2015. The reason I'm looking to know is, my work have offered me a new role in a different location which would be amazing, though I need my full driving licence for the very latest end of Feb next year. In the company I work for, the majority of roles need a licence and if you dont have a licence they will give you 5 months to get one. I know I dont have to do a medical as i blew 82, so I just apply for provisonal and then theory and practical tests.. I had heard that your provisonal can take 4 weeks to come through then each test is about 3 weeks waiting time, just wondering if anyone has had experience in it.. Also, with DVLNI moving to Wales, does anything change? To be honest, losing my licence is no were near as bad as i thought it was going to be, I had a few bad weeks when I was waiting on court, so chin up anyone going through them tough weeks waiting, trust me it gets easier and it flies in.

Cheers in advance

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off