PLEASE ADVISE - Blew 51 at roadside then 49 at station.

Convicted Driver Insurance

LFCfan

Hi. I had drank aroung 5 pints over the space of 5 hours. My last drink was around 11.50 when I took a mouth full of 4% lager. I Blew 51 at roadside at 00:00 and was arrested at 00:05. Then blew 49 at station around 25 minutes later. I then provided a blood specimen around 20 minutes after that. All in all around 1 to 1 and a half hours since my last drink. I am a 33 year old male, regular drinker weighing around 12.5 - 13 stone and 5ft 10" tall. The Police sergeant told me not to worry just yet as I should wait for the results but I am not so confident, I can not focus on anything since it happened with so much to lose. I only reversed around 30 yards to avoid confrontation with a group of lads near my company car who threatned to 'smash it' unless I moved it from in front of their driveway so they could get out.

I know how difficult it is to predict but has anyone been in similar circumstances and passed the blood test? I am obviously worried sick. Preparing for the worst. Any advice or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off