dvla medical 20th...

Convicted Driver Insurance

simi240

Hi people been band for 3 years, got my medical on the 20th. not had a drink to 2 weeks and been taking 3000mg milk thistle everyday for about a month. not much of a heavy drinker just go out at the weekends, just wondered if i should keep taking the tablets or stop and give them time to flush out, is there anything else i can do in the short time period that might help.:confused:

Hi people been band for 3 years, got my medical on the 20th. not had a drink to 2 weeks and been taking 3000mg milk thistle everyday for about a month. not much of a heavy drinker just go out at the weekends, just wondered if i should keep taking the tablets or stop and give them time to flush out, is there anything else i can do in the short time period that might help.:confused:

guess i shouldnt say to the gp about taking the milk thistle ?

I don't drink very often, maybe once a week generally, But i stopped for 2 months, then drank bitter shandys most weeks. I waited and waited for my medical paperwork to come through and it was taking ages, so i went on a bender. Then my medical came through, I arranged an appointment for a month later, Then ended up going out drinking stella and wine (two bottles). They brought the date forward by two weeks, So i went to the gym 6 days a week.
I passed. Didn't have any milk thistle. But i was worried.
I've hardly touched a drop since the medical, The stress DVLA put me through turned me to the drink again.

I don't drink very often, maybe once a week generally, But i stopped for 2 months, then drank bitter shandys most weeks. I waited and waited for my medical paperwork to come through and it was taking ages, so i went on a bender. Then my medical came through, I arranged an appointment for a month later, Then ended up going out drinking stella and wine (two bottles). They brought the date forward by two weeks, So i went to the gym 6 days a week.
I passed. Didn't have any milk thistle. But i was worried.
I've hardly touched a drop since the medical, The stress DVLA put me through turned me to the drink again.

Im just sat waiting for my medical now thanks for the advice, im abit nervous waiting to go in, I will update after.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off