Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
OR
Call Convicted Driver Insurance Quote Line

Thread: Alcohol Awareness Courses - to reduce ban

Tessa123 is offline Member

Default Alcohol Awareness Courses - to reduce ban

Hi I found this forum while looking for Alcohol Awareness courses this morning, I wonder if anyone can help please. My son needs to take an alcohol awareness course by the end of this month and has left it very late to book thinking it would be easy to find a space. The only one he has been offered starts tomorrow and is about 200 miles away, and his boss won't let him take time off. Do we have to stick to the company that wrote to us following the hearing or can we shop around? Does anyone have any tips for other companies who offer courses? We are based SW Surrey, Guildford area. Sorry to ask for help on first post, I will be happy to offer support to others in the future! Thanks.

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Alcohol Awareness Courses - to reduce ban

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa123 View Post
    Hi I found this forum while looking for Alcohol Awareness courses this morning, I wonder if anyone can help please. My son needs to take an alcohol awareness course by the end of this month and has left it very late to book thinking it would be easy to find a space. The only one he has been offered starts tomorrow and is about 200 miles away, and his boss won't let him take time off. Do we have to stick to the company that wrote to us following the hearing or can we shop around? Does anyone have any tips for other companies who offer courses? We are based SW Surrey, Guildford area. Sorry to ask for help on first post, I will be happy to offer support to others in the future! Thanks.
    You can find a list of course providers in your area here. All I can suggest is contacting them for advice, although I suspect that if he does not attend a course with the allocated course provider by the deadline then there will be nothing that can be done as everyone is given sufficient time to book and complete the course. Let us know how you get on.
    Last edited by Forum Moderator; 02-06-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

Tessa123 is offline Member

Default Re: Alcohol Awareness Courses - to reduce ban

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Thanks, will do!