DD Course

Convicted Driver Insurance

Steven2016

Hi I got banned in September 2016 for 18month i have the chance to take the course which will reduce my ban to 14month. I am saving up for the course :) any way quick question since I have been banned for 2month now when I complete the course will it be still 14month I will have to wait till I drive again? or since I have already been banned for 2month will that only mean I have to do 12month thanks

Hi I got banned in September 2016 for 18month i have the chance to take the course which will reduce my ban to 14month. I am saving up for the course :) any way quick question since I have been banned for 2month now when I complete the course will it be still 14month I will have to wait till I drive again? or since I have already been banned for 2month will that only mean I have to do 12month thanks

The reduction you receive for completing the course is applied to length of disqualification imposed (18 months), not the length of disqualification remaining.

Agreed, if you do the course you will serve 14 months, so be driving again in November 2017. You should have up to September 2017 to take the course, but check the paperwork you were sent to make sure that this is the actual length of time allowed in your case, the court can reduce that time occasionally. In ny case, the reduction will be the same, 4 months.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off