Do I need to disclose this to insurance company?

Convicted Driver Insurance

ME12R

hi i got a DR10 on the 29th of sept 2005 Ban for 5 years and 2 months sentence and i don't think i got a fine, i served 1 month inside and 1 month on tag at the time.
I appealed my ban back in 2009 and had it removed by the courts on the 27h of august 2009 since then i have done medicals and taken my test again and passed and i need to get my own vehicle insured now how do i disclose this to the insurance companies.
because they ask any conviction in the past 5 years and as i see it this is not in the past 5 years am i wrong or right in thinking this.

hi i got a DR10 on the 29th of sept 2005 Ban for 5 years and 2 months sentence and i don't think i got a fine, i served 1 month inside and 1 month on tag at the time.
I appealed my ban back in 2009 and had it removed by the courts on the 27h of august 2009 since then i have done medicals and taken my test again and passed and i need to get my own vehicle insured now how do i disclose this to the insurance companies.
because they ask any conviction in the past 5 years and as i see it this is not in the past 5 years am i wrong or right in thinking this.

If you were convicted of driving with excess alcohol (DR10) on 29th September 2005 you do not need to disclose this conviction to the insurance companies when they ask if you have any convictions in the past 5 years as the conviction was 7 years ago.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off