5year ban appeal

Convicted Driver Insurance

bahra1988

hi was caught DD 3 times in 11 years last offence was 2009

breath was 150 mg
rec 180 community service suspended sentence etc

this was a mistake and i want advise

was remanded in the police station and took straight to court.

after 2.5 years can i put a strong case as i have changed my ways and i will get promoted at work but i will need my licence back i have 2 children 4 years and 1 month old

is there any chance i can get it back in 2.5 years opposed to 5 years?

Applying for the early return of your licence will only be possible if you have not been ordered to re-take your driving test. As long as you were not ordered by the Court to re-take your driving test, after serving half of the disqualification which in your case two and a half years, you can make an application to the Court for the early removal of the driving disqualification.

The application must be made in writing to the Court that imposed the disqualification. The threshold to obtain your licence back early is high so you will need to have strong arguments to persuade the Court. The Court will consider the circumstances surrounding the original offence, any relevant previous convictions, your personal character, the impact of the disqualification specifically in relation to your employment, family and health as well as anything else which is relevant to your case.

You need to be able to demonstrate a clear need to have your licence reinstated at the time of the application. A typical example of this would be if you had a job offer that was contingent on you being able to drive. There is no specific set of factual circumstances that you need to be able to advance and you would need to assess your position at the relevant time.

i can get my boss to offer me a promotion in order i would need my licence back and this will help me and my family financially etc and i can get references from local temple and other high profession to say how i have changed etc

Any argument that is advanced would have to be a legitimate argument. If you are offered a promotion legitimately then this can be advanced as part of your argument. If you require more detailed advice and/or assistance, please contact one of our team on 0333 009 3829

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off