Advice

Convicted Driver Insurance

Bob123

Hi,

i was caught drink driving and involved a single car accident where I hit a lamp post. I had 2 passengers with me both unhurt. I was driving the other persons car and therefore no insurance also.

I was breathalysed at the road side at 105 but due to the accident I went to hospital where I provided a blood sample 2 hours later. I complained in hospital of a sore head and feeling sick due to a head injury where I've got grazes and a large lump. The nurse then inserted a canula to provide medication. The police doctor wasn't happy about this and I heard her say she wanted to do her blood taking before the canula which she couldn't.

my job involves travelling to work and due to shifts I'm unable to use public transport due to the timings.

Advice would be appreciated

I presume at the moment you are on bail awaiting the results of your blood test to come back. If you were provided with your own specimen by the police then I would advise sending this off to be tested so that you can find out what the likely result will be. You may also want to speak to a forensic toxicologist to find out whether your blood specimen may be affected by any medication given to you by the hospital.

I presume at the moment you are on bail awaiting the results of your blood test to come back. If you were provided with your own specimen by the police then I would advise sending this off to be tested so that you can find out what the likely result will be. You may also want to speak to a forensic toxicologist to find out whether your blood specimen may be affected by any medication given to you by the hospital.
Currently I'm not on bail and I have been told that it won't be until the blood test has came back. I have sent my blood specimen off for analysis of alcohol and will be awaiting results in the next few days

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off