Police Station Procedure

Convicted Driver Insurance

Fred

I was breathalized today. And then taken to the Police Station to be Breathalized on the machine there. The machine was not working.

I asked for a solicitor then, and was informed, afterwards if I wanted.

I was then taken to a different room with another breathalizer machine. Is this a breach of procedure. I know I maybe clutching at straws here.

My reading I believe was 66Mg

I was breathalized today. And then taken to the Police Station to be Breathalized on the machine there. The machine was not working.

I asked for a solicitor then, and was informed, afterwards if I wanted.

I was then taken to a different room with another breathalizer machine. Is this a breach of procedure. I know I maybe clutching at straws here.

My reading I believe was 66Mg

Fred,

I cannot see in the information provided that there was any breach of procedure here; if the second Intoximeter device was working correctly then the fact that the first one wasn't becomes superfluous.

You will have been released on an Undertaking to Appear in court and should seek legal advice prior to the hearing.

I have been to court. I recieved a 15 month ban, reduced to 12 mnths if I do an awareness course. Instead of a big fine, I asked if I could do community service, of which I was given 50 hours reduced from 80 hours. I will be doing my community service in a worshop, which is not bad at all, as I am a joiner.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off