Bailed for excess breath alcohol after bad RTA

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gotti1989

Hi Sean,
I was involved in a bad accident the other night (1.15am) after drinking quite a bit throughout the day due to depression (which i have had treatment for previously). Basically i rolled my car a few times and broke a telegraph pole on a quiet country lane, all emergency services attended (both road and air ambulance, police and fire services). I was taken to hospital after quite a while of trying to get me out of the vehicle where my blood was taken and i received treatment for some (but not all) of my injuries for some reason. I have not yet received the results of the blood test (i'm going to try phoning the police later this afternoon to see if i can acquire the reading). Is there any advice you can give as of present, this is my first offence and i'm a little bit nervous to say the least!
Many Thanks

In cases involving blood specimens the police must follow strict procedures and it is not uncommon for the police to get these procedures wrong. For example, there is a requirement to provide you with your own sample to take away and have independently analysed. Failure to follow procedures can result in evidence being exclude and prosecutions failing.

You need to consult a drink driving solicitor to get specific advice about whether procedures in your case were followed or not.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off