dvla medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

pinkpotter

It has been over 8 years since I was convicted of driving a said vechile whilst under the influence of alcohol, this was my 4th offence in my driving history.
the DVLA have now just got in touch to inform me that if I do not take a medical I will loose my full driving license and it will revert back to a provisional.
This was all to do with me having 2 licences which I did not know about, because I did not write my middle name when I had to retake my test after the 3rd sentence ended.
Has any one got any advice for me .Can a solicitor give me some advice
I am not bothered about the medical its just the cost and the time, I am in no doubt that I will pass the medical.
I am just really annoyed and angered that they can come up with this after all this time.

hi people /solicitors
I got the 2 licences part wrong, it was I had 2 records at the dvla.
wel lno one has come to mention about this or give advice it looks as if im going to have to take the medical or they say they will take measures to nagate my current full driving licence and revert it back to a provisional.
what heap of dog turd

The difficulty you have with this matter is that the only reason you did not have to take the medical in the first place is that the DVLA made a mistake. They are now correcting this and legally speaking you are obligated to complete your medical to ensure that you are fit to drive. Whilst I can appreciate it is frustrating there is very little benefit in arguing this issue, particularly if you are sure that you will pass the medical.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off