police procedure

Convicted Driver Insurance

foolishfool

Hi,

I drove into the back of another driver the other month and they called the police. I had my breathe taken which was 79. got back to the station and my readings went to 76 then to 64 on my 2nd sample, the police told me this was to big of a gap and i would need to supply a blood sample. which i did, the reading then came out as 156 and i am due to appear in court this coming monday. i have later looked back at the breath sample copy the police gave me, and it is another persons sample not with my signature on obviously. can i use this? not only that but what can i expect from court on monday? is my 1st ever offence.
furthermore what can i expect from the insurance company from the car i went into the back of?

Thanks

yours is certainly a very interesting case and one that I would recommend exploring all options with, the police must always follow the correct procedures for drink driving matters and any significant error can mean that the case can be thrown out. Although this does not happen often it may well be relevant in your case that the printout does not refer to your matter, perhaps you would call me and we can start to put a defence together, thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off